6735 Earl Drive, Colorado
Springs, CO. 80918 719-550-5810
Our shipping practices:
1. Re-Use of packing
2. Use of recyclable
3. Use recycled packing material
4. We recycle all old boxes
We return ship UPS
in the US and Canada
Click on map to view
ground shipping time
from Colorado Springs
to your location.
Equipment Repair Form
Click here for pdf
| 1. We accept packages from any carrier.
We recommend FedEx or UPS ground.
2. No return authorization is required. Include an
Equipment Repair Form inside of your box.
3. It is most important to package your equipment properly.
Air pillows are bad because they burst at
our altitude, 8,000 ft. Large size bubble wrap
works fine. 99% of all damaged units are
due to insufficient packaging.
4. We will reuse your original factory Bose box if it is in
good condition, otherwise it will be recycled.
5. We do not use your shipping
6. Local drop off of your equipment is welcome
during normal business hours.
7. Staples, Office Max, Office Depot or FedEx Office Stores (Kinkos)
are some available shipping locations.
Caution! Many Pack
and Ship locations are using "AIR PILLOWS" which we do not recommend.
Boxes we receive with air pillows are deflated and equipment has no
Hear are a few boxes
shipped to us using the Post Office.
This Wave radio actually made it ok!
This box arrived empty!
Damaged Priority box.
These are improper packing material.
|Better than nothing?
||Don't use air pillows!
||Good for cholesterol, bad for radios
|Don't use rigid Styrofoam for Music
Just makes you laugh!
Particle board and duct tape!
We recommend large bubble wrap. Use 3 layers on
all sides then place additional packing (foam peanuts or similar) to fill
any voids in the box. Use extra care to protect sharp or pointy edges
We receive many questions regarding shipping costs to return
your equipment. The following information may help answer some of
your questions. UPS shipping charges are based on the following.
1. Your distance from our location. (UPS calls these shipping
2. The actual weight of the box. (heavier boxes cost more
than lighter ones)
3. Total of all dimensions of the box. (a
larger box cost more than a smaller box even if the 2
weigh the same)
4. Dimensional weight. The calculated weight is
higher than the actual weight based on the total
the box. (example; the box weighs 10 lbs but is charged as if it
weighed 15 lbs
because it is considered oversize)
to cover shipping damages or loss of package.
5. Extended area
surcharge. (applies to rural locations only)
delivery surcharge. (UPS charges more shipping to a residence than a
7. Signature required on delivery of
package. (we give you the option to purchase this option)
why does it cost less to send it to us than the cost to get it
1. We are a business. (no residential delivery
2. We are not in a rural location. (no extended area
3. Most boxes we receive are to small for safe packing
of your unit. We almost always use a
larger box to return your
unit. (higher dimensional weight)
4. You may not have insured
your package when you sent it to us. (we always insure)
5. We add
a nominal handling and packing fee to each package.
Norbern Electronics Inc. 6735 Earl Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Electronics Inc is not affiliated nor endorsed by Bose®
Bose®, Wave®, Acoustic
are registered trademarks of Bose®
Corporation, All rights reserved. © Norbern Electronics Inc. 2019